New Mexico Higher Education Department Financial Aid Division
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Financial Aid Division
The New Mexico Higher Education Department, Financial Aid Division is dedicated to helping students in pursuing their educational goals by educating students, parents and the community about state aid opportunities. The Financial Aid Division provides over $100 million dollars each year in financial aid to students in New Mexico. A variety of programs are offered to meet the needs of our state’s diverse population.
Financial Aid Division Goals
- Inform students that college is attainable and affordable;
- Provide students and their families with the consumer information needed to make informed decisions about financing an education;
- Make information about our financial aid programs accessible to all who qualify;
- Provide funding to pay for educational expenses for as many New Mexican students as possible;
- Strive to keep the process of applying for state financial aid easy.